Free Curls Conditioner
The Free Curls Conditioner detangles and hydrates curls with lightweight, natural ingredients. The silicone-free formula moisturises and nurtures your hair, leaving your curls softer and more manageable. Perfect for your co-wash routine or as a follow-up to our Free Curls Cleanser!
- Enriched with herbal extracts
- Free from silicones, parabens and sulphates
- NZ Made
- Vegan Friendly
- Not tested on animals
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Learn more about our ingredients HERE
Use as a co-wash or after using the Free Curls Cleanser. Apply a generous dollop of the conditioner to damp hair. Use your fingers or a comb to detangle. For added definition, scrunch the product into your curls from the ends to the roots. Leave product in for 1-2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Free Curls Leave-in Moisturiser to style and lock in moisture.
• For external use only
• Allergens: contains nuts
• Product colour may vary due to the high concentration of natural ingredients. This will not alter the effectiveness of the product or any of its ingredients.
• Store below 30°C
• Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water immediately.
• If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your physician.